Map of Central America

Map of Central America
It seems that some of you are confused as to where Honduras is. Feel free to study this map and decrease your ignorance of world geography. I live a little southeast of the town of Copan on the western side of Honduras.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

With a little help from my friends

I just had a long skype videochat with Doron. Since I've been on the road and was busy with school before that, its been awhile since I've had a good talk with a good friend.

This is just a quick blogpost informing you all that I have been reminded how great it is to know I have great friends back in the States. Just hearing someone say that I'm a good friend to them is like nutrients for the soul. It'll keep me going and in a great mood for a long time.

I'm amazed, yet not surprised, that even though we are almost two years out of college, the connection is still there. Not just with Doron, but with everyone from college that I care about. Its a truly great thing. When I haven't talked to my good friends in awhile, I feel that something is missing, but I can't tell what it is. Then I talk to one, some, or all of my best friends, and the emptiness goes away. My best friends understand me like no one else does. I don't know how this comes to be, but its true. I can always be myself, always be comfortable and relaxed, and always have fun with my friends. In being apart from them for so long, I've learned that you can't have that with everyone. We are all so fortunate to have each other in our lives.

We've all said it before, and I'll say it again: Without good friends, life would truly be meaningless.

Thats all! :)

With love to: Brigette, Shawna, Megan, Willa, Doron, Nick, Laura, Juliana, Sally, Elisabeth, Julien, Jon, Alec, Spencer, and Sam.

3 comments:

Jon S said...

i love u too abby

Sally Anderson said...

Sigh, been there babe and aint it the truth!! Kisses from here to there. xox

Paul POP! said...

Thanks for linking to my little slice of the blogosphere. I've enjoyed reading about your experiences in Central America.