Map of Central America

Map of Central America
It seems that some of you are confused as to where Honduras is. Feel free to study this map and decrease your ignorance of world geography. I live a little southeast of the town of Copan on the western side of Honduras.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Taking a Year Off

Stuff White People Like writer Christian Lander has written a hilarious post about exactly what I'm doing: Taking a Year Off

Click the link and check it out.

__________________________________________________________

After my brief trip back to Chicago, I'm back in Honduras, yet again, and ready to finish up my last 6 months of teaching here. There are lots of ideas floating around in my cranium about what to do when I get back to the States. I am in the process of applying to the Peace Corps, but have decided to also apply for the post baccalaureate pre-medical program at Northwestern and a few other universities. As usual, I actually have no idea what I want to do. However, the thought of being back in school, as a student, does sound appealing.

...

No comments: